Marketing Account Manager
Campus Industries is a hugely successful student marketing agency based in the centre of Leeds. We work on full-service student marketing focused campaigns for clients including Virgin Media, The Foreign & Commonwealth Office, Smirnoff, NME & Captain Morgan.
We are a close-knit team that thrives on exciting student projects, and takes a “work hard, play hard” approach.
All our account managers travel frequently across the country and to clients in London as part of their role, and as such are all confident, friendly people. All our team works closely together and gets stuck in helping on each other’s’ projects We have excellent benefits including festival tickets, client nights out and even some trips abroad!
This account managerial role is not sales account management focused nor just client handling. As an account manager you will be responsible for each student marketing campaign from design to execution.
- Have ownership of your own campaigns
- Work closely with students, including recruiting/managing student brand ambassadors at University Campuses across the UK
- Work on through-the-line campaigns, including on digital platforms, through social channels, on experiential designs and mechanics
- Manage agencies to produce collateral, design materials etc. relevant to your campaign
- Be the point of contact for and work closely with clients to ensure your campaign meets their criteria and hits key KPIs
- Have 2+ years’ experience in marketing whether in house or at another agency
- Have a 2:1 degree in a relevant field
- Be comfortable managing brand advocates
- Be creative and enjoy working on new brands
- Have an interest in the student market
- Be confident and comfortable presenting to others