Want to be a Virgin Media master/ambassador?
What do I have to do?
You’ve made it this far, welcome! The Virgin Media Student Brand Ambassador program is up and running. We’d like to point out at this stage that the role is completely home based and can be done totally online – a perfect role while you’re stuck inside. You can literally do the role in your pyjamas!
Together we’re made up of a bunch of fun, friendly and ultrafast students. Students who make up a vital part of the Virgin Media’s student marketing strategy.
- As you know, we’re on the hunt for new members and this is where you come into play. We need more students to be the face of Virgin Media’s awesome broadband and TV services. We’ll equip you with all the info you need, so that you’ll be the go-to person for all things Virgin Media on your campus.
- Work from your home and when you want – there’s not set hours so you’re in control
- Increase your circle – other students, other masters/ambassadors it’s all about networking
- A CV booster – having one of the UK’s biggest companies on your CV ain’t half bad
- Full training – We’ll train you up on sales, marketing, social media and branding
- Up your skills – in a world full of graduates you’ll want to stand out
All you have to do is use your gift of the gab, super social media presence and your social skills to earn your title as a Virgin Media master/ambassador.
What’s in it for me?
You put the work in, but what do you get for it? Well quite a bit actually:
What makes the ideal master/ambassador?
So you think you’ve got what it takes to become an ambassador?
Kudos to you, but in case you were wondering here’s some of the things we look for in team members.
- We need confident, hardworking and ambitious people who can also have a laugh. If you’ve got followers and likes filling your feed, a way with words that can charm whoever you chat to or the drive of a young Richard Branson then kids, look no further.
Fancy your chances?
As you apply for the role, please note that your info will be saved on our server as you enter it.