The Economist Brand Ambassador
Role Info – NOW RECRUITING FOR SEPTEMBER 2019
The successful candidate will be the face of the brand on campus, holding events and promoting The Economist and what it has to offer students. The role will involve maintaining the reputation of the brand as well as constructing original marketing ideas to promote the student discounted rate and offers, both on campus and digitally.
- Full training day at the brand new Economist head offices in London, Canary Wharf. All expenses paid!
- Fantastic pay
- An amazing brand name to put on your CV
- Great real-life marketing and sales experience
- Experience building your own campus network
- Experience that edge’s over other students when looking for future careers
- Experience the ability to work around your class and extra-curricular schedule with ease.
The ideal candidate will be friendly and approachable, brimming with ideas on how to make as many students as possible aware of The Economist. You will be sociable and reliable with an interest in the media and marketing and have a good knowledge of your university. You will need to be eligible to work in the UK.