One of our most exciting clients are looking for a summer intern to help their marketing department, and it’s paid. This is a great chance to get some invaluable experience in a real life marketing team, with an fast growing brand.
Want to give your career a boost? Reon are looking for a brand champion to assist with growing the reach and engagement of the Reon Energise brand. You’ll be social media savvy, have a good understanding of how to create a ‘buzz’ around a brand / product, and have the skills to build our network and reach online.
Using your current network and your initiative you’ll research, spot trends and develop reach and engagement with the brand via social channels. You’ll be a self-starter, able to make connections quickly (both online and face-to-face), as well as have a keen interest in content creation.
START DATE: ASAP
DURATION: 3 MONTHS
- Managing sampling returns and customer contacts successfully
- Develop AB testing format for social media paid posts
- Identify microinfluencers (25-500k followers) who are relevant to brand and create introduction for hero content
- Monitor and manage customer queries
- Competition seeding, management and fulfillment
- Build portfolio of small media sites where we can run campaigns / tenancies / native content / competitions
- Find and engage with personal trainers on Instagram and offer commission to sell, or develop partnership to promote Reon
- Build a list for digital press releases
- Develop engagement with Facebook posts – inviting users to follow page
- Manage and develop the posting calender and execution including (special occasions, supporting campaigns, launches, sharing content)
- Spotting # trends and creating relevant content
- Manage and develop Instagram strategy, creating stories and posts – Using repost app to improve content and grow engagement
- Set up Social on Hubspot and start using
- Manage content creation photo shoots
- Manage video production
- Design and order a small range of merchandise
- Great attention to detail and proficient user of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent customer service skills
- Previous experience managing social channels on a professional level / for promotion
For more information or to apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: REON – Marketing internship along with why you would be good for the role in the body of the email.