Office Assistant Role
Campus Industries is a hugely successful student marketing agency based in the centre of Leeds. We work on full-service student marketing focused campaigns for clients including Virgin Media, The Foreign & Commonwealth Office, Smirnoff, NME & Captain Morgan.
We are a close-knit team that thrives on exciting student projects, and takes a “work hard, play hard” approach.
All our team works closely together and gets stuck in helping on each other’s’ projects We have excellent benefits including festival tickets, client nights out and even some trips abroad!
We’re looking for a full time (or potentially 3 or 4 days a week) office assistant to help keep our busy marketing team in line.
Duties will include:
- Office management
- Basic bookkeeping
- Assisting the team with recruitment etc.
excellent organisational and time management skills;
- Good IT skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages
- The capacity to prioritise tasks and work under pressure
- Ability to liaise well with others and delegate tasks
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing workloads
- Problem-solving skills and project management ability