NME Student Brand Manager
NME is, without argument, the biggest music & entertainment magazine on the planet. From Kanye West to Making a Murderer and Liam Gallagher’s tour dates, to the latest Star Wars trailer, we’ve got it all – and best of all, it’s free!
We’re looking for lively, reliable students who have the skills it takes to make sure NME is read & represented all over campus.
We’re looking to hire Student Brand Managers across all UK universities to start in September 2017. You’ll be the face of NME on campus, reporting back on trends, new bands and events in your city, alongside managing the weekly distribution of NME in your local area.
You will be in charge of a small team (you get to choose) who will help you distribute the magazine via hand-to- hand on a weekly basis, every Friday. Each week you will make sure your team knows exactly where to be and what to do, ensuring that distribution runs smoothly and the job gets done, as well as keeping your eye out for any relevant local news/music/talent.
We need someone who
- Can work to a brief
- Loves Music
- Is highly organised, reliable and motivated
- Has a great bunch of friends who would love to help out for their own weekly wage
- Incredible rewards including red carpet tickets to the NME Awards in London
- A fantastic weekly wage for you and your squad!
- Managerial & marketing experience with a household brand
- First in line for any extra gig tickets & bonuses
We’re targeting all UK Universities, so if you think you’re the right candidate make sure you apply no matter where you are!