Business Development Manager
Campus Industries is a hugely successful student marketing agency based in the centre of Leeds. We work on full-service student marketing focused campaigns for clients including Virgin Media, The Foreign & Commonwealth Office, Smirnoff, NME & Captain Morgan.
We are a close-knit team that thrives on exciting student projects, and takes a “work hard, play hard” approach.
All our account managers travel frequently across the country and to clients in London as part of their role, and as such are all confident, friendly people. All our team works closely together and gets stuck in helping on each other’s’ projects We have excellent benefits including festival tickets, client nights out and even some trips abroad!
We need a young and energetic graduate who is eager to help us grow our current client portfolio. We have doubled in size over the last year and we are looking for some one to join the team to help us continue this trend. The position is sales focused around targets which will directly affect the success of the business. The candidate will be expected to identify and build a pipeline of opportunity with possible partners and clients.
The successful applicant will be able to achieve and exceed targets and have a passion for winning business.
- Identifying new partners, pitching the People’s Holdings brands, maintaining relationships within the sub-prime vertical sector.
- Researching organisations and individuals to identify new partners
- Ensure that our partners and clients expectations in terms of performance, deliverables, and services are managed and met
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Enhancing existing relationships to ensure client retention
- Regular reporting to management
- Liaising with clients
- Target focused
- Motivated by sales
- Takes own initiative
- Good with numbers
- Excellent time management and organisation
- Ability to negotiate and convince
- Honest and forthright
- Be creative and enjoy working on new brands
- Have an interest in the student market
- Be confident and comfortable presenting to others
- Experience in an agency or client focused environment would be beneficial (but not essential)