Alibi Drink are looking for an outgoing student brand ambassadors. You will be looking after the Alibi brand on campus, by running events, managing Alibi accounts and promoting these great drinks to your fellow students!
You should be:
- Be confident and outgoing
- Know your campus well
- Have drive and creativity
- Be self-motivated and entrepreneurial
- A paid job (£9 per hour + monthly bonus)
- Flexible working hours
- Sales and marketing training
- First in line for graduate roles at Alibi’s London office
- Personal reference for your CV
- £50 for the successful recommendation of any new candidate joining the team.
- Account Management: This involves looking after all of the outlets that Alibi is sold in across your university. Building relationships with staff is key to this aspect of the role.
- Merchandising: Merchandising is all about making Alibi look as prominent as possible on the shelf.
- Sampling: Sampling Alibi has proven to be the most effective ways of getting people to buy Alibi – most people really like it. You will be sampling in 3 ways: 1) in the outlets 2) to sports teams & societies 3) to catering staff.
- Projects and events: This is where your networking skills are required. Keep your eyes peeled for opportunities to run events or make beneficial associations.