ELIGIBILITY: This competition is open to any person resident in the UK who is 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Home Retail Group or its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies are not eligible, nor are members of these employees’ families (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse and life partners).
TO ENTER: Scan your QR code at the Argos stand on campus. No purchase entry. Incomplete, damaged, defaced or illegible entries may be deemed invalid at the sole discretion of HRG. Entry constitutes full and unconditional acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. HRG reserve the right to disqualify anyone in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
TIMING: This competition runs from 12.00:01am GMT on 15 November 2015. The closing date of this competition is 11.59:59pm GMT on 1st December 2015. Completed entries must reach HRG no later than the closing date.
USE OF DATA: Personal data which you provide when you enter this competition will not be used for future HRG marketing activity.
SELECTION OF WINNERS: The winner will be determined at random. The winner will be notified in person on the day of the event. The winner may be required to become involved in further publicity or advertising.
PRIZE: The prize is a £100 Argos voucher.
WINNERS LIST: The winner consents to their surname being made publicly available. The winners’ names will be available for a period of 2 months after the closing date by email request.
OTHER: No correspondence will be entered into regarding either this competition or these Terms and Conditions. In the unlikely event of a dispute, HRG’s decision shall be final. HRG reserve the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw this competition at any time without notice.
1. Open to all students registered to a participating University aged 18 or over except employees of the promoter, their families and anyone professionally involved with this promotion.
2. To enter, Tweet the brand ambassador for your University (ie @SmirnoffManchester) with the date that you would like a visit from 25th November 2015 to Midnight on 30th march 2016. Each
3. The winners will be electronically drawn at random from all qualifying entries at least 48 hours before the event. We will select one event on average per week to attend during the promotional period.
4. The party must not contain any material which is in any way defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, offensive or inappropriate or which infringes the rights of any third party, or advertise or promote third parties’ or your own goods or services.
5. Any submissions that suggest it is acceptable, glamorous or generally positive to be intoxicated will be disqualified.
6. All events must adhere to our commitment to responsible drinking, a copy of our alcohol policy can be found at http://www.drinkiq.com/en-row/Documents/diageo-marketing-code.pdf.
7. You shall not endanger yourself or others, or take any unnecessary risks in order to produce or make a submission for this promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any submission which, in its reasonable opinion, has been made in breach of this clause.
8. Any entrant who tampers, intervenes, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the competition the Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to make such entries void.
9. By entering this promotion and submitting any content the entrant hereby warrants that he/she owns all rights in such material and assigns to the Promoter with full legal and beneficial ownership all intellectual property rights. The entrant hereby irrevocable waives all moral rights or other transferable rights in the material to which the entrant is or may at any time in the future be entitled.
10. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss and/or personal injury suffered by or to the winner and/or any of his/her friends that occurs as a result of the winner’s and/or his/her friends’ participation in the prize.
11. The winner will receive a visit from their local Smirnoff brand ambassador with low value prizes such as t-shirts, cups, sunglasses and/or samples of Smirnoff drink. The prize will be decided entirely at the discretion of the brand ambassador and Promoter. You need to claim your prize within 24 hours of being notified if you are a winner, otherwise it will be offered to another entrant. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
12. No correspondence other than the announcement of the winner via twitter will be entered into concerning the result and the Promoter’s decision is final.
13. The winner may be required to take part in publicity.
14. There are a minimum of 10 visits to be won across the participating Universities
15. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control.
16. The promoter reserves the right to terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
17. The promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this promotion.
18. This promotion and these terms are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
19. Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this promotion.
Promoter: Diageo Great Britain Limited, Lakeside Drive, London NW10 7HQ.