What 5 things would you need if you were stranded on a desert island and why?
1) A fishing rod – “give a man a fish and he can eat for a day…”
2) A laptop – it would have all my music on it but then loads of games too to keep me occupied.
3) A solar-panel charger – for the laptop.
4) A hammock would be pretty nice too, I’m sure the deserted island is supposed to be sunny right?!
5) A Swiss army knife or some equally handy gadget that does everything for you.
Anything under the genre of house music really.
Tell us a joke.
This joke won me a bicycle when I was a kid, but apologies in advance…
Why do squirrels swim on their backs?
To keep their nuts dry.
Tell us an embarrassing story…
I’m not really too sure if I have any specific stories but I think the majority of Freshers Week falls under this category.
What does the last text message you received say?
“What a load of rubbish!” from my friend talking about Arsenal’s performance against Liverpool in the opening game of the season.
Favourite part of being a student?
Living with friends and being able to do what you want!
Why did you choose your uni?
I wanted to go to uni in London and LSE is good for my course.
What are your future dreams and aspirations?
See as many parts of the world as possible and have fun with cool people around me.